Neptune Terminals is proud to be able to support our local community in many ways. We believe in the importance of investing in our local community, making it a better place for all of us to live, work and play.
Buy Local Program
As part of our commitment to local North Shore businesses, Neptune’s Buy Local program injects an average $20-million annually into more than 125 local businesses, most of which are small businesses, owned by local residents and employing people in our community.
Supporting North Shore Community Organizations
We have a very strong commitment to the North Shore . The foundation of our outreach and partnerships with the local community is to support youth 0 to 12 and our seniors – two important groups in our community. Tying our program together are our Core Values of Community, Environment and Safety.
We are proud to be a supporter of many worthwhile community organizations and programs, including:
- Alzheimer Society of BC
- Athletics for Kids
- Canada Day Celebrations
- Capilano University
- COHO Festival
- Learning Disabilities Association of Vancouver (North Shore)
- Lions Gate Hospital Foundation
- North Shore Community Foundation
- North Shore Neighbourhood House
- NSNH Edible Garden Project
- North Vancouver’s Kick Start Soccer
- North Shore Baseball Association
- North Vancouver City and District Firefighters charitable events
- North Vancouver U5 KickStart Soccer
- North Shore Community Resources Society
- North Shore Waterfront Liaison School Outreach Program
- Presentation House Theatre
- Senior’s One Stop
- Seymour Salmonid Program
- St. John Ambulance First Aid
- Restorative Justice
- Rotary Ride for Rescue benefitting North Shore Rescue
- United Way
- Urban Spirit Foundation
- West Vancouver Field Hockey Club – U6-10
In addition to these long-term commitments, you’ll also see Neptune Terminals at the annual Party at the Pier and the Coho Festival.
Visit our Photo Gallery to see photos of Neptune Terminals in the community!