Neptune Terminal Tours – Register Now!
As a proud member of the North Shore community for the past 50 years, Neptune Terminals invites you for an up-close look into one of the largest multi-product bulk terminals in North America.
Our terminal tours provide a rare opportunity for members of the public to get an inside glimpse into Neptune’s facilities, our operations, and the Canadian products we handle for export all over the world.
Each tour will last approximately 75 minutes, with opportunities to take photos, interact with Neptune employees and ask questions. Registration in advance is required to reserve seating on the bus.
Tours usually book up quickly. Please click here to reserve your spot today.
Dates (select one when you register):
• Thursday, June 28, 2018
• Thursday, July 26, 2018
• Thursday, August 23, 2018
• Saturday, September 29, 2018
• Two options available for each day: 10:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
Tours will depart from Neptune’s administrative office at Suite 100 – 340 Brooksbank Ave., North Vancouver where you will board your bus for the terminal (limited street parking is available
Please click here to reserve your spot today.
• Registration in advance is required to reserve seating on the bus.
• Guests are encouraged to arrive 15 minutes before their registered bus tour time.
• Tour is suitable for individuals ages 5 and older. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
• Please wear long sleeved shirts and pants, and comfortable, flat closed-toe shoes.
• Cameras are acceptable to bring. The tour is not suitable for pets.